Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Go on the ultimate shopping spree with wacky shopping challenges and more shoes, clothes and make-up than you can imagine! Get your cart, and let's go shopping!
It's OK, but try better next time and adjust the controls
Interesting game you have here. Well, let's get started, shall we? :-)
- Solid concept. Running around in the shop in a race against time, collecting things.
- Very nice and retro looking 16-bit. Seems like there was a lot of time to draw all the pixel art for each of those directions that the characters can move in.
- The song seemed to fit very well.
- One major issue is, there aren't any sounds (unless I missed something). DEFINITELY needs some sound effects to make the game more engaging.
- Actually, I found it the other way around. Pro are much easier than Basic (at least for me anyway), as I'm more used to left and right to turn anyway. Nevertheless, it's good to see that you have various control configurations.
Regarding the game engine:
- Sweet tile-based engine (at least it seems to be a tile-based engine; please confirm).
- Smooth scrolling, at least as much as can be expected for a Flash game. Lots of tearing, although I know you really don't have control over that, as we can't synch with vertical tracing and all.
- Just curious: How are you updating your screen? Are you using some double-buffering system, or just moving movieclips/bitmaps/sprites around?
- One issue I found is with the actions taken when your character collides with other objects. When I run into things, sometimes, I would get turned in weird directions, sometimes, completely opposite direction, or would get pushed around, even if I ran into stationary objects. Point is, the collision actions didn't seem to make sense. I'm not sure if this by design or not, however, I'd consider changing that to simple, "sliding" along the colliding object, until the player either changes direction to move away from it, or simply is cleared of it. Hope that makes sense. if not, load up my game, Blast Force, and run along the walls and tiles to see what I mean.
Overall, good game. Again, it just needs some sounds, and perhaps clean up the collision detection action.
* salutes *
you should deffinitley work on controls i couldnt use this at all
Damn you women
and your excessive shopping. D: My girlfriend steals my debit card and im like wdf?? THEN SHE LIES SAYING IT WAS ON SALE. >:o
Ok game i guess, i guess it wasnt intended for a male audience so im not gonna rate anything other than a 4/5 though. ;-;
its ok but the controls are fidily and its too boring
its not my type of game but i need the experiance
I'll bake you a cupcake so sweet...
Aliens, evil wizards, space vampires, & Shyfters! Just another day in the life of a badass
Stop the killer bees
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.