I have to admit when i read the short description on the front page i laughed and thought "ok this has to be retarded as all hell" but then Darkfall queue was taking forever so i gave it a shot and im not wishing i had that part of my life back. This was fun, and entertaining. At first the bug pyramid is confusing with all the lines and such but when i finally got it it took about 30 minutes from a fresh game to get the ultimate bug again. Anyway 8/10 because i'm not sure what to do about it but the bug fights could have been more exciting.
Good game but not for me.
no explanation needed just plain awesome
It's a good, but very time consuming game
Most people don't like this game because it's too hard. I don't agree. It's very easy! Here is how to win the game:
1. Place the 20 apples on the ground.
2. Wait 30 days until they can breed.
3. Make them breed. If you get a good bug (a three-horn bug), sell the one with the long horn and buy the one with the dots. If not, go to hint 9.
4. About the toys: always have 2 shells.
5. About the food: only apples.
6. Always check the bug's sex before buying it!
7. This step is about the names, so you don't have to read it. The hints for the names are, for an example: if you get a purple bug with dots, name it "Dotpurpley", or something like this. If you get a pink bug with the triangle wings, name it "Tripinky".
8. Repeat the process over and over, until you have the ultimate bug!
9. If you breed bugs and the baby is equal to the male (same bug and same sex), DON'T sell the baby. Sell the "daddy" (same with the "mommy", if the baby is a female). If you get a new bug, but at the lower position of the pyramid (like a dot bug),and it's a female, sell it after 15 days. If it's a male, keep it. You will need him.