I remember playing this as a kid but man I'm still loving it!
Fast pace check a mino
Challenging.... not check
If you hit f with you lead pipe after you hit someone..you do a finishing blow...but no one can hit you in the process of it and you heal o if you need to heal...do a few finishing blows and get back into the fight and get the highest score....after a while i felt dirty that i broke this game..if you fix the issue then maybe it will be worthy of that final half......Besides that...its good
Sigh, such a classic. I used to adore this series. But as I get older, this game gets more and more repetitive.
+ Fun Gameplay
+ Fair Control
+ Character Creation
+ Large Environments
+ Nice weapon selection
+ Not bad AI
- very, Very, VERY Repetitive. I MEAN REALLY!
- Infinite Length making the experience last for too long
- While there is Character Creation it's very limited not many colors or styles to choose from.
- Too many Enemies on the screen at once
- Needs different Game Modes. Team Battle is a must
- Slow Down. A LOT of Slow Down
In Review, Thing Thing Arena is a good classic Franchise. Has it's Flaws, But still can be good for a quick experience on a classic 2D Shooter Flash Game.
This is an awesome series and deserves another. There should be more weapons, though.
How do i execute?