there's a lot wrong with this game, it still needs a large amount of polish. As it stands now the game is unfinished.
- The instructions in brain training were shown for like 5 seconds and you have no time to read it.
- The dice game, how am I suppose to know what is the opposite side of that number? I have not that good of knowledge of the dice layout..
- The number game, the smaller (in size) numbers wouldn't light up after I got it right, so am I not suppose to count those numbers?
- The matching game was too easy, you should make it more then 4 choices as it progresses.
- Overall good graphics and sounds. Needs a lot of work on presentation.
So the game is actually quite good if you add a bit more depth and work on the things I mentioned, it would be a 5/5!
You should include buttons where people can read the instructions at their own pace and start whenever they are ready. At the current state it is way to fast. Before I was able to figure out what and how to do a certain excercise it had already started and I was left clue less. Other than that the whole thing is great! 10/10 for the game, but 0/10 for interaction setup; makes 5/10