It works but it was boring and you might wanna do more with it since it's just some clicking game. Though I know it's just an engine but you should have put this in NG Alphas where it belongs.
I should be better to use NG alphas... I don't really know why I don't use it :P
1. Sound effects - When you hit someone have some sound go off. When you miss have a *swoosh* sound, maybe. Similar stuff. Depending on the different attacks have different effects.
2. Background music - I would like to have some music in the background, otherwise the flash is a little less interesting to play.
3. Ending Graphics - Instead of having a small "You won!" text at the bottom maybe having a cut scene involving the characters. Depending on who wins and loses the cut scene should be different.
4. Length - Make it longer. (Self-explanatory)
5. Items - Potions, different weapons, something? (Suggestion, not necessary)
These are some things I thought of that you could improve upon. I enjoyed it, although it was short. I hope you keep on making good things like this in the future.
Thank you very much for a long and good review!
I know! I really wanted to include sound effects! But, this game, were made out of the engine, so I only used five minutes to add the graphics. And it was just a test! You see, I am making a game, that is gonna be really big. I have a team of musicians and a graphic man. I am currently writing a script for the game, and making the engines for the game. I think it will be very long and VERY deep. Please check out on www.flashartists.net for updates on the game and other stuff i make:)
Overall, kinda cute. But It should be a little harder and with more levels!
This could be a very good game if you work on it. :-)
Thank you^^ Harder is in the works, eight levelse, with five enemies + boss on each in the works, items, more attacks (16 induvidual, with about three upgrades each) in the works. Hope I get a good result out of it in the end:) Check out www.flashartists.net for updates about the game!:D
But not exactly fun, it's not broken but it could use a bit more than 4 attacks with the same damage and the same animation.
Good effort though.
I think I should have told you about the mechanics of this game...
All the attacks do different damage, and ads a random amount of damage based on the IQ level of the char. The spike and spit attack changes offense of player and defense of enemy. So the mechanics is very deep, this was just not a very good example of it :( fun thing to do: overuse the spike attack, about five times, and you should be able to use kick about one time and win^^
AND TINGLE DESERVES IT SO MUCH! Would be great with a little gore too.
Stå på, Anders! :D
I kinda like Tingle... (Rosy rupeeland FTW!!!) Blood want, yes? I shall fix indeed^^
Gå inn, Sivert! :D