Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Well here's a great way to learn more about the updates that ill be in The Random Test II!
Hope you guys like it! =D
(The Random test I can be found on my page-top left of this page)
It was ok...
hey,when you post the game,
send me a p.m.
needs glimpses of tha thing or says somethin about it. but nice star wars thing
wha da flux?
previews should only be done if:
1. animation/movie included
2. good sound/music
3. quality is done extremely well, since you get nothing out of a preview except more waiting
you only got number 2 and it wasn't even really good, it was okay for clicheness. leaves lot to be desired. amp up those three things and then release another preview.
Looks OK, but...
This specifically should probably have been uploaded to the NG Alphas section.
OK, and here comes the "constructive" criticism part:
1. The last one didn't work. Do we really need a "preview" for the new one?
2. Why is the frame-rate so low? We in the year 2008. There's no need for Flash animations to be stuck at 12FPS anymore.
3. Use a different font. Times New Roman, in case you haven't noticed, is one of the ugliest fonts in existence. Try Arial, Helvetica... Hell, Comic Sans, even.
4. Don't use solid colors. I mean solid red, blue, green... And, good god, down with death magenta.
5. One word of advice, referring to your last version, don't just draw a box, click the gradient fill tool and say f&^$ it!
Hopefully, version 2 WILL be better than version 1 which, as I mentioned, doesn't even work.
Subpar is haunted by an evil spirit on Halloween night!
A short animation about some glorious ice creams
Luigi Beware, You're in for a Scare...!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.