Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
MY FIRST POST ON NG!
basically after madness 8 probobly 9 the savior is talking about his batle but it becomes all a bit to much for him to handle(mentaly) and so he starts a rampage
p.s takes a while to load
if you like choppy animations...
1. the beginning was rather boring. there's nothing wrong with voices in madness in my opinion, as long they say their lines interesting. which was, obviously, not the case in this animation. also the total lack of animation was B.A.D.
2. then the fighting began, but the movements were all choppy and slow. you actually did have one smooth looking thing; that blood animation. but you repeated exactly the same animation for all bleeding wounds. pretty B.A.D.
3. at one point, the protagonist entered a room with two 'mag agents'. you probably downloaded the spritesheet, and even after doing that you were too lazy to put all the stuff at the right place. their glasses were too high on their faces and their heads were floating above their bodies... also B.A.D.
4. it was pretty hard to follow what you tried to do here, and i doubt you did yourself. the complete absence of a storyline or a purpose wasn't very good for getting an idea what you intended, in my opinion that's B.A.D.
5. your spelling. 'eccept'? 'fadding'? don't you mean 'except' and 'fading'? i can understand spelling laziness in author comments and reviews, but please check if you spelled everything correctly in your flash. if you don't, it's kinda B.A.D.
6. the music choice was horrible. although i shouldn't rate this submission much worse because of your personal taste. but for me, when i compare it with mine, i consider yours B.A.D.
conclusion: B.A.D. movie. and i don't rate those very high, as you can see.
work on all the points i mentioned, and i'm pretty sure the next one will be better.
i know it's a first sub, but i give these hints to make sure your next flash won't be... you know... as B.A.D. as this one.
I like it
for the first flash post on NG you did a much better job then many others, also I like the idea of talking madness, why not, many make their own madness movies and change lot of things, so it's something new. Like the others say, you need to make it more fluent and work on it, but I'm sure that you'll become better in flash, I personally have no idea how flash works but I bet that your flash was already a lot of work, wish you much success and inspiration on your following submissions
for a first flash it's good
but try to make a more interesting plot... madness doesnt' talk and it doesn't have 1 frame per second...
there not 1 frame per second
frame rate too low
the frame rate was way too low making the video look reallychoppy
also you shouldn't add voice to madness
The animation was just lame.
Four dwarven leaders in search for ancient treasure.
A Mystery Noir Series... Episode 6: Detective Swift confronts The Big Bad Wolf
Goofy dies. Sora cries.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.