Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
Happy Madness Day 2008!
"Q" toggles quality.
Great game, but you forgot a
PAUSE BUTTON. I had to take a piss when I was facing the clown, and died. Other than that, it was a great game, and had incredible artwork.
that was awesome
i suggest you re-use the engine and make a longer game
Great game, though I wanted to fight Jesus.
// START REVIEW
0. Hello, O Masters of Newgrounds.
1. First of all, I guess this review will go unnoticed as many others do but for the sake of commending a job well done I'm going to leave one here.
2. Great Points:
* SFX. Very crisp, very pleasing to the ears. Well-timed and well-placed. How I wish I had the same resource for my submission in last year's Madness Day! The SFX in itself is to die for (in this case, to kill for).
3. Good Points:
* Physics. The game's physics was, as always, masterfully done. I expected nothing less from the creator of such games as Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers.
* Music. Good leaders do not tell their followers or their subordinates to do something that they themselves are not willing to do. Tom's constant urging of using the resources available in the audio portal are often times left unwarranted. Let this be a lesson to people who don't heed his advice.
* Gameplay. The gameplay is great. Very campy. The limitless ammo gives the player freedom to shoot just anything they want as opposed to games that have an ammo bar. Although, the limited ammo proves to be a factor in the difficulty of a game, I think this game could do without it, considering that this game's aim is purely for entertainment.
* Graphics. As always, the graphics were done extremely well. I expected nothing less from Mindchamber. Although, I have to admit, I expected more. (Considering his caliber as an artist)
4. (Not so) Good Points:
* Lagging Issues. I adjusted the quality of the game and everything, my terminal just couldn't handle the game so well. I am not placing blame on my computer because similar games such as the Thing Thing series performs remarkably well with similar settings.
* The Game Itself. It's understandable that with everything else in the table, this game was just a side project for the creators but in comparison to previous games that have been done by Tom and Mindchamber, this game really doesn't stand out from the rest. The AI were pretty weak, the game had limited enemies and shyed away from its premise of run n' gun and delved deeper on the look and feel and the story.
5. Good job guys.
// END REVIEW
That was freakin awesome
You guys serouisly need to put like, an ultimate video game together.
With like, all the famous newgrounds characters!!!!
OMFG I CAN KEEP GOING!!!!!!
Tangy Mustard meets Sublo's roommate.
Nobody puts baby in the corner of the house!
Bowser is finally getting married OR IS HE??
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.