A little easier than the first game, but the final boss is still unbeatable.
t was kind of boring, easy, and the game could all in all use a little speed boost to it.
The sequel will certainly be faster-paced, will have (sligtly) better graphics, and will be a bit more challenging, I hope. Just don't complain if it's too challenging lol.
Sonic Wing Special
It's quite intersting for this improved (Really!) shump.
* increase rapid rate (somewhat slow pion pion??)
* bomb for pickup please!!
* shrink a little the hit area of player. That's too easy to getting hit
* Maybe the background can break into small piece to improve game speed?
(It may work by just use the way you attach enemy clip)
* increase player fire travel speed (especially the terry(?))
Some really good point:
* nice character (Fatal Fury(?), you, Mitsuki)
* nice background (This is really my weak point!!)
* Nice dialouge( it's good already.. some even don't have -- like space wing...^^;)
* 3 kinds of weapon
The first character is my friend hehe. He kinda looks like Terry Bogard from fatal Fury.
its an okay game
lol best game over sound ever.
Glad someone appreciated that hehe.
The game play was smooth. But I agree with the lack of sound. I didn't hear anything when attacking the larger ships. I also didn't hear anything that made me realize my ship had been hit, other than a momentary fade. My volume is turned up fine, thank you.
It does have that definite feel of an 80's space game, and while the levels don't really get harder, the bosses certainly do.
All in all a good game.