Maybe if you had scroll arrows or "snap to" outfits in tabs, then this would be easier, but at least this has good art and good peices.
I think if you are going to do a dress-up game, you need to do a drag n drop dress up, understandably you can have more options your way but it just gives people so much more room to play about with, also a single item reset would be good :D
very good designs by the way, that saved it for me.
Looks great, good selection of items and things you can change about her.
Some more hair choices would be nice... and some of the colors are just... why? :P
Being able to reset individual items or go to previous items in a selection would be be an improvement as well.
The fairy cursor creates some FPS problems though (and I'm running a next-gen machine).
Otherwise its a great game, very well done.
It could improve a lot...
Although the picure is very good and the button system works fine, there are some details that mess this dress-up quite much.
- Why there's not an underwear button? The current set doesn't look any good with most of the tops.
- Why are the clothes under the button of the lower group so poorly drawn?
- Most of the alternate colors on many of the items and in the hair are hazardous to the eye. There's a colour clash problem, get rid of gradients.
- That Zelda fairy effect is cool, but it causes a hell of a lag.
- Is there any secret...? when you hover the mouse over a certain item, It appears an arrow with the "Click this!" sentence in aonther... But it seems to happen nothing, no matter what you try.
Anyway, It's a beautiful dress-up... If you choose the garments wisely.
wtf is this about