Some people have been a bit cruel about this game.
It isn't a disaster at all, it's pretty good.
For example, the loading screen and choice of music.
To make it even better I would do the following.
1) Before the game starts give the user a choice of cursor graphics to choose from (About 3 or 4).
2) Improve the use of colour. Maybe give each level a different colour, rather than all of them being blue.
3) Repeat the music when it finishes.
4) Give the user 3 lives.
5) There aren't enough levels, and most of the levels in here are bloody hard.
I would give the game about 10-15 levels, where the level difficulty would slowly increase.
6) Add some obstacles. For example 'opening and closing doors'.
I think if you did all the above, the game would receive a score towards 3.00, which would be brilliant!