Excellent work using funny takes and syncing up the voices so perfectly. I must say is this better than some of Ashford Pride's PW's
Keep the freaks coming
You've been good from the start.
This only extends your reign of PW awesomeness. I thought the first scene was funny (lol, Matt's a pothead). And my thoughts on scene 4 were as follows: Is this the theme song for Abercrombie & Fitch? 'Cuz it's the message they've been force-feeding the globe since the eighties.
By the way, was I an inspiration in any way? Just curious.
Hey, Thanks for ur review!
The song that Regina sings is one of the song performences in the comedy/musical -"Earth Girls Are Easy". If you haven't seen it, you should pray god for not letting your time go to waste.
Abercrombie and Fitch, i'm actually not too
sure what it is... but I guess it's some sorta clothing company.
By reeding your review Im pretty sure the brands motto is the opposite from inner beauty ^^
The reason I choosed that song to be a part in the movie is to remind folks about the abnormally silly message in it. It's so silly, that it's funny : ).
Hey, I really liked ur 2nd Phoenix Wrong, but I dont think it was a concrete inspiration for me. Im sure that all Phoenix Wrong's that I like is together a big inspiration source. Your work included!
I'm really glad u enjoyed this, and let me know when ur submittin ur nr 4 ^^
Your voice syncing is scarily good. You obviously care a lot about this, and it really does show.
Also, the opening number is Start the Commotion by the Wiseguys. A lot of fun.
that was pretty good =D
I hope though you got permission from egoraptor to use that. I'd hate to see this get blammed cause of that
..... I dont think I wanna explain that again
Since i like this movie, i'll make a full review
First of all, some kind of pause/rewind/fast forward would be nice.
The loader started automatically for me, it isn't a trigger by clicking on Play. 0_o
Intro is just awesome.
1) Awesome song. Can't get it anywhere... My favourite one.
2) It's ok.
3) I don't get it....
4) It's kinda reverse these days. A majority of wives of businessmen are brunettes. Still , fits the theme a lot.
5) 0_o. Didn't get the joke. But i like it =)
6) Lol =D
7) Didnt see him used that way xD thumbs up
9) I was like oh , thats a childish song at first. But then i noticed "omg, di*k" ? Then i was WTFOMGBBQ xD
10) I didn't understand it xD that's why it was funny xD
12) Fits him nice.
13) Didn't get it.
14) This one neither.
15) I knew it was going to be a man. It would be funnier actually if it was a woman. =PP
16) Nice. But it just didn't fit as an ending one. In my opinion.
Not bad credits. Although i'd prefer the replay button earlier. =p
Yeah. I wouldve gave you 8 if i didnt know you. But i like your flash somehow indirectly. hence the 10. Just beeing honest.^^ Hopefully I'll have time and skill to make my own flash =)
Hey, thanks for all the feedback!
3) The macho guy wanna talk 'bout vaginas (ye, it's kinda hard to hear, or maybe it's just boring?)
5) There is no point just a silly conversation ^^
15) Phoenix always seems to like Edgey in PW flash's, u cant rly blame him ^^
The reason I had such a slow and long intro, is nuddin else than that I wanted everyone to hear the wonderful "Turning Japanese" Chorus xD, I love that song.