nein kitefha kittens
nein kitefha kittens
Not too bad
It's not too bad, but there's a few things I'm missing:
- Difficulty level rising: the bulls just keep coming at the same rate and speed, no matter how far you get into the game. At some point I got to 4 minutes but there were still bulls playing snail
- Hitboxes: the hitboxes seem to vary quite a bit. Sometimes I'm 2 miles away, and I get hit. The other time I'm practically inside the bull and don't die
- Spawnpoint: if you click retry, you spawn right in the middle and you have a high chance of being hit right away. Put the spawnpoint to the bottom of the screen.
- Music: looping the music would be nice. Once it stops it won't continue anymore. Also, a mute/unmute button is a must for every game!
- Sound in general: seeing how you always use your very own style, you should record your own voice and use that in your videos/games ;)
- Score: if you can figure out how to add a score, please do! And once you do, how about you gain extra points for staying close in front of a bull or something?
Anyway, I know you're just starting to learn to program in Flash, and I always look forward to your next gig :D
good tips man!
thnx! yeah i would like to record my own voices, but i need a microphone!...i accidentally uninstalled my laptop' s mike:P..
next one is about wolverine, so keep your eyes peeled! ;)
I've seen far worse games. I just wish there were lives.
Decent First Game Submission
This is a pretty decent game seeing how you say it's your first game so I'll be nicer.
It's straight to the point and doesn't need a seperate rule page which is nice since I'm not a big fan of 5 Page Long rule books.
I think Peter's default spot in the game should be at the bottom of the page so I don't start off inside a bull already. I thought the game was glitched for a second because I'd hit Play and .001 seconds later I'd see him dead lol. I realize the reason that may be is because the Play button is in the top portion of the screen so by default you start off there. Maybe, move it down a little bit.
I thought it was HILARIOUS of Peter yelling , "HELP...HELP MEEE-E-E-E-E-E~" lol
As for the game itself...it's a bit slow paced. I found myself sitting at one spot for about 45 seconds before a Bull came in that direction and all I had to do was plant him in the opposite corner. But then my A.D.D. kicked in and I ran off to write the review.
All in all it's a decent first time game.
P.S. I especially liked the drawing of Peter's eyeball impaled by the bull lol
thnx for the tips!
i dont know anything about making a lives-counter, or score, or a way to "disarm" the bulls...that would be nice...
but im more of a movie maker anyway...
if i decide to make another game i will try to make it more..."game-like"
For a first flash it was pretty good. i have seen worse flash games.