dude great work
its just keep on getting better and i'll wait for the next season if you make it
Season 2 will happen, but there's much to do before that. Glad you liked it!
so fricken funny i hope you make another one i'ld like to see all of them.... (P.S. make prime less of a jerk..... it might help people like him i liked melatron better than prime and melatron is the bad guy....)
Glad you liked it man - I'll make a second season eventually.
Prime is kind of a jerk in this one - I never really got to flesh out Melatron before, so I let him pretty much be the star this time.
That was the funniest of all of the SRM Transformers you've made. I can go on in a long post about what I liked the most. But I'll narrow it down
1. The hat- His hat does look nice
2. More starscream abuse- It was awesome and never gets old, kinda weird how this is pretty much how it happens in the real show.
3. Goldspud and the Empire State bulding- That was just so random it was funny
4. That guy who was called a janitor- His comments were funny
5. Ending- That was also so random that I started laughing
In short it was a great series and I sure hope you make moar!! :D
Thanks man, glad you liked it, and thanks for writing such a good review!
1. That is a nice hat.
2. Gotta love beating up Starscream.
3. That actually comes from SRM Transformers 2 - it almost makes sense if you think about... no, wait, no it doesn't.
4. Shockwave - thans Superlineman for bringing some life to him!
5. Who else cares about Goldspud?
Thanks! Season two will happen eventually!
This was a perfect ending to a great series. Any plans on remaking other classic 80's cartoons? Or maybe early 90's? I would love to see you do a Gargoyles or a Superfriends spoof.
As far as parodying 80s/90s cartoons goes? Hmm... G.I. Joe, perhaps...
Only time will tell, I suppose. Thanks for the review!