Update - April 15th, 2008
- Rebalanced the game, making spells and upgrades more easily attainable.
4 Simple Steps
- Click and hold on the villagers to pick them up. Drag and release to throw them.
- Loot coins from the defeated villagers and use them to purchase spells and upgrades.
- Don't let villagers escape from the sides; you could lose the level!
- Some villagers are more difficult to defeat; be clever... outsmart them!
If you have a very fast system, set detail to "highest" in the options for maximum graphical fidelity.
Left Mouse Button: Interact with villagers and objects.
Space Bar (Hold): Initiate Gesture Casting for spells.
Number Keys (1-8): Hotkeys for the corresponding spell slots on your spell toolbar.
Cursor Keys Up and Down (or "W" and "S"): Move the object you are holding back and forth in depth (Optional).
"P" key, Escape, or Pause/Break: Pause the game. Also allows access to the options screen.
Prevent the villagers from escaping from the sides of the screen! Slain villagers will drop coins for you to collect; dispatching them more brutally will result in more coins. Use coins to purchase upgrades and spells between rounds to aid in your Plundering of riches.
-Click on villagers to pick them up
-Flick and release the mouse button to throw
-Throw villagers hard to defeat them!
-Press 'p' to pause the game
-Move your mouse over coins to collect them
-Huts can be picked up and thrown, too
-There are more villagers in the huts...
-Don't let them escape!
-When villagers escape, your meter goes down
-When this meter is empty, you lose the game
Play the role of an omnipotent hand as you travel from village to village and plunder its inhabitants in this base 'em up. Pillage the Village is the prequel to Defend your Castle, featuring ragdoll physics, gesture recognition, and visceral, satisfying gameplay with