I cant belive its already been 10 years. This was my first madness movie
mc8 is the bomb
One of coolest Madness episodes. Refreshing to see Jebus as a hero instead of Hank. Jebus sure has cool powers both supernatural and some personalized weapons. The big revolver and his rifle are as cool as his telekinesis.
Best thing is all these powers while looking powerful don't look overpowered and it is visible Jebus must manage them well and think tactically to defeat the huge amount of enemies. I like how the powers are not overpowered and for instance the bazooka shot in the end still knocks Jebus back despite telekinetic shield.
- Using telekinesis to smear an enemy against wall and shed 70% of his body bilaterally to pile of blood
- Cutting a guy in half with telekinesis.
- Calmly assembling rifle while avoiding objects thrown by giant then shooting the giant.
- Throwing furniture trough wall and surprise killing a guy with it then entering trough that hole in the room and killing enemies who look at the deceased.
- Catching bullets on telekinetic shield then repelling them back with stored energy and killing the shooter.
- Tactical retreat in elevator.
One of best episodes of one of best series of flash movies.
I wish to be as cool as Jebs one day.
This brings so much memories. The best of all Madness movies IMO.