well it isn't bad its just different. But different isn't always a bad thing, just look at most of the stuff on newgrounds. my only problem is that it is way to short and that there are not enough ways to, perhaps you should fall out of the building through a trap door, or maybe have a rabid animal maul you. but otherwise very nice job! 4.5/5
Interesting ideas and nice review. Thanks for your support. :)
Great game. To short tho. Here's what I think of it.
1. Effects: The lighting effects where really nice. I really like them nice job.
2. Music: Very nice selection of music
3. Script: Nice script. I really enjoyed reading it.
4. Preloader: Very nice preloader.
5. Font: Truly stunning font. Nice selection
1. Way to short.
2. Graphics: Picture quality could have been better.
1. Make it a bit longer.
2. Make the next button with a bit of transparent background. This way, viewers don't have to actually click the button. (They could just click a few pixels beside it)
That's all. Very nice art and a great read. I didn't find any bugs or anything like that. Anyways, great submition. Will there be another one?
Thanks for the lengthy review. I think I'd prefer it if I could click the button and not the small area behind it, though and no, this is the final Dared game - hence the name. :P
Well, fair enough you must have a point your trying to get across through the 3 Games, sadly, you havent actually portrayed anything at all....
I like the style of the game, and the atmosphere created, but either your trying too hard to make this mysterious, and not getting anywhere, or you've tried to make the players think for themselves, but there is nothing to go on.
Try and Create more of a background story instead of switching plots and leaving the story nowhere.
I know what you're saying but I wanted to do that for the past two flashes so you're thinking to yourself 'Ay, up. Why has the plot completely changed! I need answers!' and so, this flash ends up giving, not really answers but a reason why we don't get the answers or truth that we want.
-.- wow its... short
i like it but its too short...
As it's kind of meant to be.
I remember when this first came out.
The atmosphere is well done but there really isn't much more too it. Finished in three minutes. Decent though.