Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
W,S,A,D or Arrow Keys to move.
Move + Shift button to run.
M to mute.
Put presents, eat cookies, exit.
Walk on carpets, stay out of lights, do not run on floors, don't knock vases.
While not too special, I did like this game. I think it's mostly because you know how to keep it interesting. It actually does show a pretty realistic depiction of Santa Claus. Granted, in real life, he'd have to go to a house every 1,000th of a second in one night. The artwork isn't bad.
I do think it could have been more detailed. The sounds are pretty good. I don't know why you seem to get extra time with that certain part of the carpet. It's not that memorable, but good. Happy late or early Christmas I guess!
As it is, the game is only decent. The game could've been a really good Christmas type "The Classroom" game, but it was very limited and frustrating for a few reason.
- The run function is almost useless except for avoiding lights on the carpet.
- Sometimes once your meter rises due to mistakes on the platers part, there is no way to complete the level. A restart button would be nice.
- The "quit" button does not work. It only opens up a webpage to armorgames
- You never know how close to the lights you can get without increasing your detection bar
- It was very easy to get stuck around corners.
- More extensive areas would also have been better to add more variety.
- Security cameras would have been cool as well as guard dogs for Santa to dodge.
- Music would've helped enhance the gaming experience more.
The whole experience just ends up being frustrating to me, but I love the concept (as do many others) and I hope you come back to this in the future.
Nice game...I think..."stealth"... really simple!
Honestly, not a fan
I didnt enjoy this game... Not because I hate christmas, I love christmas.
It was however, the ease in getting caught.
It was a very nice concept, I'll give you that, but the only problem is, it detection bar went up so quickly I gave up on level four.
Still, though, keep at it
I'll bake you a cupcake so sweet...
Aliens, evil wizards, space vampires, & Shyfters! Just another day in the life of a badass
Stop the killer bees
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.