awesome game, some glitches
I'm just taking a break from the game for a bit to point out a glitch. in the tainted Grato, if you save right before the firght with the other adventurers and then lose to them, and then you load the save file, after walking around a bit the dialog will start and then you will go into the battle. I won agianst them when this happened, but then I tired to go to the place you're supposed to fight them and then the cutscene music played and the characters just froze.
also, if this is supposed to be a plot dirven game, try not to make any more dungeons as big as the catacombs (or at least put a healing crystal or two into them)
i'm not done yet but the battles are like The Legend of Dragoon wich makes it real fun
Vehn: "What a day this has been!" Thank YALORT truly smiled upon us today!"
Of course, it 'freezes' there but I think a character is meant to do an action as if I load the auto save, the main character goes through all his 'poses' for him in game and looks like he is dancing O.o (Firefox 2.0.X something, latest version of flash)
As for the review, its humor has some few golden parts that made me laugh and others which was cool.
Personally, I found it rather easy but then again, I'm the type of guy willing to bog down and 'grind' a little bit and get an advantage (Though the monsters did wear on me near the end). As a hint to the other players - Use the map, it will help you find where to go in situations where you have no idea where to go (Or find treasure :) ). Oh and, the paladin is roxxors - Not sure what element the merc is but if that town does get randomly attacked with the undead - He is handy.
Great game! Long as hell, too.
This game is so damn long, so long indeed that it's hard not to find a bug in it...
Also, those goddamn catacombs are too gigantic. I had to start fleeing every battle out of being sick of random encounters.
1. Sometimes, when you open the map, you'll get teleported a bit away from where you opened it
2. None of the keys I got appeared on my Key Items place, except for the sewers key
3. Happened once, I could not use any skills from the menu in my characters (such as Heal, Aqualung.), and something weird happened, the little menu that opens when you select a skill said: "Cast this on:" and on front of that text, there was an element symbol that kept switching between all elements. I healed at the chapel and that effect went away.
4. Sometimes, the are floor tiles that appear to not let you walk through them, but when you open the menu and save (not sure if saving is necessary) an open chest shows up at the spot. So this glitch is basically invisible chests.
5. Like dragid993 said, in the Tainted Palace, it may happen that when you fight the heroes and lose, then reload, you'll fight one fight, then go through the dialogue and fight the heroes again, without even seeing them.
for me it IS the best flash RPG on newgrounds.