Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This is a near completion Physics game im working on. I couldnt get the ngalpha page to work so i put it here. Enjoy!
use the arrow keys to move the mechanoid. Dont hit the boids!!!
Umm.. needs a LOT of improvements.
I had no idea what happened? No menu? No directions? It looked cool but I have no idea what to do...
I know it's near completion but I seriously reccomend you finish the game first and delete this later on.
Plenty of work needed.
I know it's not completed but still, here's what I have to say.
1. The start button doesn't work, so fix that. And it should rather be, "Restart".
2. Make it so the thing you are moves around better. It'd be to the point where one little ball got stuck on something and you'd have trouble getting it off. Also it was very slow movement. Make it maybe so there's a powerup or something to make you go faster.
3. Make it so the balls hit the platforms. If they go through them, it makes it pretty hard.
4. Have more then one level. Make different platforms, make you get slower, make the balls come in faster. Just have it so you need to get like 20 balls into the room, then you increase to the next level. Then maybe 30. Just examples.
5. You don't have to, but it'd be a nice idea. To put power-ups in. Doesn't even have to be a lot. Maybe one where you get health, full, half, or even a quarter. Then one where you speed up for a few seconds.. Maybe one where you could fly for a very short amount of time.
6. At the bottom of the screen, or on the sides, somewhere. Make it so you can select through say.. 3 songs or so. Not everyone likes the same kind of music. If you get a type of music the player likes, then it'd increase the chance of them liking it. Music can be a lot.
7. Make a menu. The average stuff, instructions. Not everyone reads the Author Comments. Some people rush to the game. Maybe have credits there. A few other things possibly.
Well, those are a few comments I had. If they help, welcome. If not, oh well. But, good luck in the future.
A bit glitchy.
Well this is one of those games that you play once and never go back to again. Although that isnt my fault, that is the way it is. If you had fixed it up a bit so it wouldent screw up after one game then I would give you a much better score. I played it once and the start button didint work, I clicked rewind, and the point system didint work, this game needs serious work. On top of that I would suggest highscores, theres no point in playing otherwise. All in all a below average game.
First off....what are the controls? Second...whats the objective? Finally...whats the #points thing mean at the end?
Needs a lot
First of all, an explanation of the controls would be nice. It's really hard to play when you don't know what buttons to use.
Second. Please tell us what we are trying to do. Even after I figured the controls out I still didn't know the objective was, and was dying for seemingly random reasons.
Finally, the restart button after you die doesn't work. So I had to quite the game and reopen it to play again.
Help Tempo ascend the Tower of Tune in this mind-bending puzzle game!
Collect ingredients, avoid obstacles, and feed customers!
Kill your enemies! Save your friends! Be the fox!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.