heres the walkthrough(continued above)
1. Up his sleevies
3. Earth (the rest are candy bars, remember)
4. American (A merry can)
5. Type what Frank tells you to (either arse, carrot, or udder)
6. 8 (sentence has 8 letters)
7. Press the right arrow (On your keyboard)
8. 10 letters in
9. Click the creature several times. Click the bubble on the right for a skip.
10. Click and drag "the penguin" to reveal the answer.
11. Follow the directions. Don't touch the blue parts and don't release the mouse button until the end.
14. Click the 14 twice (drag the dots around so that the red markings line up with the white boxes to make letters)
15. A backwards dog
16. Chris (you can see it in the credits)
17. Touch the brown balloon with your mouse, but don't touch any of the others. It's best to start with your mouse at the top of the screen then move into position
18. Fly sandwiches
20. Turn on the light then pop the guy's zits. (Pop the zit on the guys ear to get a fusestopper)21. 30 (under "other impossible quizzes")
22. Pink Clouds
23. Drag the circle around 23 to the appropriate spot (I thought this one was quite clever :P)
24. Space (under the "c" key)
25. When it's a jar
26. You run. You run so far away.
27. Press 1 on the keyboard.
28. It's Sparta
29. Move the mouse to the small area to the right of the stream of water to find a gem. If you accidentally uncover a bomb, drag it to the water to put it out. Under search is a green bomb, let it blow up for a skip.
30. Click the 0 in 30.
31. Drive down the M4
32. Click the finger
33. Click the 33
34. Click the death button
35. Aim for the face
36. Tequila (to kill her)
37. Move the mouse off the flash window and an elephant will fall.
38. Mash two of the arrow keys at the same time repeatedly or hit the space bar repeatedly to fill the meter. (Arrows are faster)
39. Same as 11, only your pointer disappears. Use the circles to guide you.
40. Toucan41. Wait for one of the circles to shrink, then click it. In the bottom-right corner is a fusestopper.
42. Drag the guy's fist and drop it on the other guy.
43. This one somewhat requires that you've played the previous impossible quiz. It pops up a random question from it until you get one right. So either be good at guessing or play through the first one.
44. What you say!!
45. Click the second E in "I see" (it'll turn green) then the I, then the E, then the I, then the O in "O RLY?"
46. Around Orion's waist
47. Universal Serial Bus
48. USB Port
49. Follow frank's directions. Be careful not to do anything if it doesn't say "Frank Says" at the top, though.
50. Click the dog's mouth to chew the bone, then move your mouse over it to "pet" it
51. Click "came last" (it will turn into camel)
52. Move the mouse back and forth over the lamp to clean it.
53. Click next to the G (notice it looks like an arrow)
54. There is a little mouse tail near the bottom right corner. Put that mouse onto the circle.
56. lol micropenis
58. Press Space (It's displaying the exosphere, AKA Space) 59. Grab and move the "R" in Varnish.
60. Just keep dragging the cat down as quickly as you can61. To get to the other side.
63. Press the "Quality" thing on the bottom of the screen. Type "Q" on your keyboard to get a skip.
64. May want to use one of your bomb defusers here until you get it memorized. There are 6. The Planet, a very small cloud missing on the right side, near the missing cloud one of the mountain tops is missing it's peak, a crease under the critter's eye, the smallest tooth closest to it's cheak is missing, at the very bottom near it's right hand the ground is a different color.
65. Goat's Blood
66. Click all the lighter colored leaves off the body. (Also, hit the flower on it's necklace for a bomb defuser)
67. Invisible maze, go to the green light on the left first, then get the key and head through the sliding walls to the finish. When you hit the green dot you get a message saying "To remove the universe the code is 8275" Thought it might apply to #58 but haven't figured it out yet.
68. Checkpoints are for the