Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Cage's mysterious new implant is playing havoc with his delicate psyche. And this episode features Cleveland legend and Youtube phenomenon Marc from Norton Furniture! Yay!
Wow. Rats on Cocaine.
You should get a shirt for Alice. Her rat nipples gross me out. So does her face, and cages face.
The end was so messed up also..
yeah, but no
seriously, this messes my head up
1) What possessed Marc Norton to contribute voice work for an episode of Rats on Cocaine? I can't imagine that all of his dialog originated from existing commercials. He really did it, didn't he?
2) On the subject of voice work, Alice is clearly supposed to be Hispanic, most likely Puerto Rican. What about Cage? You've given him a peculiar guttural accent - Serb? Slovenian? Klingon?
3) What is that gloopy dreck under Alice's eyes?
Ignore the naysayers. Brilliant work.
your summations are quite correct:
1) yes, marc norton knowingly and willingly participated. i just went down to his store out of the blue, told him what i do, showed him what i do and told him what i wanted to do with him. i gave him the script of this episode to mull over and he liked it. and even though he seems creepy, he's actually the nicest guy in the world. and he loves comedy. i recorded his part in his store with a laptop computer. a few months later i finished the animation and showed it to him and he loved it. you should've seen his happy hairy face when he saw his animated rat self.
2) yes, alice is supposed to be hispanic. i was going more for columbian, but yes. and yes, cage is a peculiar guttural accent. it's really based on nothing. i intentionally tried to invent an accent. as if he doesn't belong anywhere in this world.
3) eyeliner. same color as her eyelids. i've always thought of running eyeliner as being a very trashy look.
and thank you loads
LOOOOL I've seen the commercial with mark. Nice incorporating it in the wid, nice series too.
ah, a fellow norton furniture fan! thanks!
great work as usual, dean. its always refreshing to see more adult humor on this website. have you ever considered entering rats on cocaine in spike and mike's sick and twisted animation festival?
thank you very much. yes, i have considered spike and mike or other festivals. hopefully, i'll get around to it soon. but who knows what they'd think of me.
Fuckin' aye :D
RoC is one of the best new series that I've seen in a long time (and propably one of the most insane and fucked up for that matter). Keep up with the excellent work, mate.
BTW, why haven't you posted the father Tucker series? I love those, and NG sertainly could have a use for them.
thanks. i'll probably get around to uploading those eventually.
Four dwarven leaders in search for ancient treasure.
A Mystery Noir Series... Episode 6: Detective Swift confronts The Big Bad Wolf
Goofy dies. Sora cries.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.