Ok, I guess...
I mean don't get me wrong your animation is good, the characters look pretty good while talking, but overall the movie was nothing but average crap.
1. As stated the animation was good.
2. The loading screen was cool.
3. The Hispanic guy was kinda funny.
1. This is my biggest gripe the dialog seemed forced, I assume you did all the voice work because when ever one character talked to another there were long pauses and you could tell the different audio files were being played.
2. The characters were kind of stupid, and I found myself not being able to relate to them.
3. The floating manager was too off the wall, to quote Gary Marshall "For something to be funny it has to be based in reality."
4. It seemed to me like the characters had no relationships with each other, like it was the first time they had met.
5. The way it ended, I mean a cliffhanger is ok but you cut off before the guy could even finish the last word he was saying.
Hopefully the next episode will improve on this one. I will continue to watch at least for a couple more episodes, because I see a lot of potential in this seris.
I do appreciate the critique, but I have to disagree. I don't think that it's at all average crap.
I ran into some techincal issues with the voices clipping at the end. It's happened to me before with other toons and I can't find a way around it. Hopefully it won't plauge the next part.
I'm editing up the next part right now, and I'm cutting out some dialouge (dialogue?) slack, so it should flow a little smoother.
Well, I guess not everyone's going to like it, and that's ok. I do hope you give the second half a chance. I think you may like it! I hope, anyway. Thanks a ton for your honesty! It does help.
that was a great toon. funny and maybe a little strange but that's ok. looking forward to number two. keep up the good work.
It gets a little stranger, too! Some might throw the word "random" around...
Thanks a lot for reviewing!!!
MAKE A PIZZA! DILEVERY! DO IT RIGHT! *esplode*
I should make a music video of the floating manager, haa haa haa!!
Thanks for watching!
I liked this movie alot.
The plot is made up pretty well, with the floating manager being some sort of demon.
As a matter of fact, every floating manager that i faced was a complete asshole that lived on cigarettes and fastfood.
Keep up the good work!
Yep, they're definately up there with carnies. The many I have encountered were all pretty much this bad. Thanks a lot for watching!
Make a pizza!
"What kind of pizza?"
"MAKE A PIZZA!!!!!"
Very nice. Very nice.
Haa haa, thanks a lot! Workin' on part 2 right now!