Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
SUBMIT TO WINDOWS COLLECTION PLZ LOLOLOL
Heil says: juts maik a blue screen with shit
Heil says: blue scren of death collab
f4Gg0t says: pft gay
What your name song?
aeor told you! Tthe is isn't windows, one of my friends kids (He's 10) found out from the internet how to run Microsoft windows blue screen of death on his Mac Os X System. He deleted the Gray screen of death with Bsod.exe or something like that... and installed windows. Server 2003.
So therefore, you can run bsod on other systems. This hs as a 70% chance of being fake, 30% chance that it is real.
Hitler ist das Beste überhaupt
heil hitler. i love your nazi films, about youreself ^^ heil hitler
yah...alright kinda funny
but you're not
Fernando accepts a difficult mission from a suspicious guy who buys him some yoghurt.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.