It was a really fun game, and there weren't any glaring, irritating glitches in the game. I guess all of those touch ups you made to the game paid off.
However, I think there are some ways that you can make the game more fun.
Ways to improve/Suggestions:
1. Adding a coin sound when you collect a coin would make the game easier to understand, and most people would be able to identify the collection of a coin by the sound.
2. You should add a wide selection of music for people to choose from. Listening to the same music over and over again does get a little annoying.
3. The way you can transport from one side of the screen to the other seems faulty, because when you transport yourself from one side of the screen to the other, you might transport yourself right into an enemy.
4. Instead of making people transport from side to side, you should make them able to transport from top to bottom and vice-versa.
5. If you can, you should add in some online high scores. People love to challenge other people around the world.
6. The game needs to be pauseable. My eyes start to hurt a little while into the game.