However, your sound quality is, well, pretty crap actually. I've listed some things you can do to fix this.
- Download the free sound recording program "Audacity".
- In "Audacity", use the noise removal function to remove any unwanted fuzz or buzz.
- In Flash, go to publish settings, then the flash tab and change the stream and event sound quality to 54kbps or higher.
- Buy yourself a decent microphone.
- I also recommend making all your sound files mp3 format, it tends to clean them up, and make their size smaller. You can do this through "Audacity" or "Switch", both free for download.
I hope you take my advice into account! Remember, you don't have to do all of these things, just fiddle around with different combinations and see which works out the best.
Try to improve on the voices.
All above a great submission. I especially liked the reference to Earthworm Jim [I don't think that there is a pure coincidence] :-)
However the voicerecordings seemed quite noisy and not appropriate for such a good cartoon.
1 Word : ........Genius
that was awsome.... nicely done
but i hope have a littel stupid demon w8 @ the door of those gates of hell cause that wo'd be a cool twist ^^
your grafix where nicely done
voices where oke...but could be better
the background music was great
i hope your next one will be better cause that would be awsome
Yeah, what the guy before said. . .
Definately a lot better than what I've been seeing lately. I really liked your art style, escpecially your coloring and shading techniques. The only thing I can really complain about right now is the voices. The guy in heaven's acting wasn't bad or anything, but the sound quality was, and the main guy kinda sounded like he was trying to be a gee, which I wasn't expecting for some reason. Other than that, it was awesome.
Pretty Damn Well
In all honesty, this much better then most of the crap that's been posted lately on here. Primarily because of it's original content.
keep up the work.