Great game but your spelling for the dialogue is horrible
Yo' ChaceSpades Don if you cant like the game don't play it bitch
@ChaseSpades It's A video game its not supposed to be REAL. Use your imagination retard.
Not someone who's into point and click adventure games, but this was great! I just think it's very nice how organized everything is. I especially love how much of an attitude this guy has. He really does get mad when you make a wrong move. I feel like he's really talking to me. I still can't get far in anything.
While the cutscene was short, I think it set up the game pretty well. I like the creepy music as well. While the graphics aren't great, they're still good. You know how to create atomsphere. I can understand why this has over a million views.
This game had some serious potential, but it had some serious issues but it had some serious issues that killed the experiance for me.
1. Never ever do a voice over for anything ever again, It was literally the worst thing ever in life and may be proof of an evolutionary step backward for mankind. An example, the police officer right at the beggining. Now If YOU truly would react with the same range of emotion as Siri from the Iphone when staring down an 8 foot tall hell beast and yawning in it's face (i assume that was a yawn) before being killed, then I retract my point however I feel most people would react in a tones ranging from abject terror to caged monkey. Another example is every character interaction in the entire game.
2. What material is that jumpsuit made of? The burning flesh burned thru a steel jail house door in seconds but not the fabric? We should be building space ships outta that shit!
3.Was a pain in the ass to click on anything with the hand,eye,mouth icons and the mouse itself gave me trouble occasionally.
4. I know I've already touched on this but your voice overs have actually made me hate you as a person.
5. Your lip syncing was on par with old godzilla movies.
6. Got a little lazy and repetitive on the "unable to do" interaction messages. Apparently the main character cant lift a small trash bin... A great example of of a game that nails enviorment interaction messages is Hood or Kingdom of Liars or generally anything by Hyptosis.
7.Should have had a SKIP option during dialogue.
8. Repetitive sound track.
9. No back story,this could have really bumped the quality of this game up to.