good game on target
good game, well set out and riddled with annoying little sh*ts of glitches
the place in the btm rite corner glitches and makes u lose 4 no reason
i lkie the idea of the ppl explodin wen shot
needs more varity of bulidings like an auto turret, a buliding that spews a shower of shots in a random direction every 5 secs idk
Not bad, but the first Final Defense was better.
I prefered the first game because this one is full of glitches. I'll list the ones I found:
- Shooting a truck that is deploying soldiers doesn't allow you to destroy it.
- Getting the Auto-Repair function allows you to have more health than your bar allows. My health bar went across the screen.
- The mission on Scoth DC is bugged. It says I have to protect the city for 25 waves. I went a lot far from 25 waves and it didn't end. I felt like I was playing the first Final Defense because of its neverending feature.
- Enemy bullets that you bounce back against them with the red shield doesn't cause damage to them (soldiers wouldn't die with their own shots, rockers and lasers, as an example).
- In the Upgrade screen you get between each wave, you can still set mines and launch Airstrikes and Nuclear Bombs. Also, you can still use the pause function in the Upgrade menu.
- The help in this game is very lame. People who didn't play the first Final Defense will be totally lost in this game.
Nice job anyway.
One problem though. I used to play your previous releases, and why is it that I can't seem to earn ANY money in free mission??? o_O? Do I have to unlock something? I earn money just fine on the missions, but free play. Nothing??? Is it a glitch? or was it intended?
Right, maybe I'm being a little dense here....
How the hell do you play this game? I went on the "Help" section and it just told you what everything meant, not what you should be doing. What are the controls? Apart from point and shoot that's all I could work out. maybe i'm missing something really obvious, but I just couldn't figure it out.
This wasn't actually all that great. I played one stage, and although it's unfair to base a game from one twentieth of its abilities, I could see that the stages would only get harder with more numerous enemies and upgraded attacks. They weren't actually changing otherwise, and so I couldn't really bear to play it for any extended amount of time.
Sorry. It's a cool idea and all, but it's almost stagnant and I think a lot of people would get bored after a very short amount of time. Really cool intro though.