Not bad, but the first Final Defense was better.
I prefered the first game because this one is full of glitches. I'll list the ones I found:
- Shooting a truck that is deploying soldiers doesn't allow you to destroy it.
- Getting the Auto-Repair function allows you to have more health than your bar allows. My health bar went across the screen.
- The mission on Scoth DC is bugged. It says I have to protect the city for 25 waves. I went a lot far from 25 waves and it didn't end. I felt like I was playing the first Final Defense because of its neverending feature.
- Enemy bullets that you bounce back against them with the red shield doesn't cause damage to them (soldiers wouldn't die with their own shots, rockers and lasers, as an example).
- In the Upgrade screen you get between each wave, you can still set mines and launch Airstrikes and Nuclear Bombs. Also, you can still use the pause function in the Upgrade menu.
- The help in this game is very lame. People who didn't play the first Final Defense will be totally lost in this game.
Nice job anyway.