found a little different solution :D
Runs perfectly in Ubuntu with Firefox in my VM.
I liked the game so much, so i Installed Ubuntu for it in a VM :)
How to do it as a linux newb?
1. Get VirtualBox (An opensource PC Virtualization software, you will manage it to install it in Windows, will you?)
2. Create A New Virtual Machine in Virtual Box (It's not that hard, give it a try)
3. Download Ubuntu as iso (Ubuntu is A Linux OS)
4. Mount The iso in VirtualBox (I'm sure you can do that)
5. Install Ubuntu In Virtual Box
6. Start Ubuntu Run Firefox (it's already installed, you will find the shortcut :p)
7. Simply visit this Url again and Play (If you made it here: Have Fun Playing!!! :)
I hope i could encourage somebody to Simply Try Ubuntu in a VM.
Btw.: This Game is Simply Awesome :D
You can mail me, if you want to :) but you have to know: I am a Windows user. I do not know much about linux. I simply had the Idea of trying to install a linux os in order to play this lovely game again. But I like it. And Ubuntu simply works. (No I will not tell you more about it :P)