Luna is the best. You can fly--if you press up you will just fly so you can avoid all spikes. And you have the best special attack, which is heal.
Also the game gets to be a joke once you are at Elite class. My Luna is Elite class D, level 21 (max) firing rate. I have beaten the lazlo mine in two ways:
1. Not moving the mouse, just holding the mouse button down in one place near the top of the screen and moving the MAW
2. Not using the keyboard--meaning no weapon changes, no movement to avoid enemies or get powerups, no special attack (heal)--only using the mouse to direct the #1 weapon.
Rings on wings?
Well its not as silly as when you used A plant version of domo kun.....
But wth )What the hell( is the music from the title screen from? I WANT IT.
Hey finally a game dat is dis fun 2 play!!! Wahoo!!! I had more fun den ive ever had on a game WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Excellent graphics just as I did a review for u the previous time round. It's on the front page again! Yeah.
Consider these aspects for ur action game:
1) Having a Pause button on the keyboard. (My index finger felt numb over the thrilling period of play)
2) Enable the use of the spacebar to rotate and select the different weaponaries. (the numb pad's 1,2,3 are too far away from my directional keys)
3) Theren't wasn't any much left to offer me, just to unlock and try out Luna and Avenger, after I have sucessfully completed the game using MWA Stinger. I did love to use Luna at the start doh...
So maybe u can allow the unlocking of these two MWA (to be stronger than Stinger) somewhere in between game play, than expecting the gamer to repeat the whole process again.
1) Oh, you can pause the game by pressing 'q' for quit, it wouldnt quit but ask for confirmation, but I guess that's not obvious. :p
2) Hmm.. possible, I allowed w,a,s,d control as well, so that its easier to swap weapons.
3) Great idea, I'll look into that. :D