Be a Supporter!

DFL!: ChocoChip Cookies

rated 4.13 / 5 stars
Share Links:

Click on an icon to vote on this!

Credits & Info

Sep 25, 2001 | 2:16 PM EDT
  • Review Crew Pick October 3, 2001

If you liked this, check these out!

Plenty more like this here!

  • Deep Fried Live
    Deep Fried Live If you're looking for great recipes delivered by an Octopus, this is the cooking show for you!

Author Comments

Welcome to the first animated cooking show hosted by an appetizer. Deep Fried, Live! with Tako the Octopus is an entertaining, enlightening, and often dangerous look at the mysteries and methodology of modern food preparation. It’s the ultimate culinary spectacle, offering secret ingredients (that refuse to be cooked), in depth cooking science, printable recipes, and direct links to the latest cookware and ingredients. It’s also a thorough exploration of how much damage one octopus can do with an unlimited supply of kitchen artillery.

In this episode, Chef Tako explains the science behind baking great chocolate chip cookies, deals with some childhood fears, and has a conversation with... his mother. Psychologically stable? Let's not jump to conclusions.



Rated 5 / 5 stars

This one was the funniest yet

Seriously, I don't know how you thought these up. I have never laughed so hard at a movie before. The graphics continue to amaze me, and I am now a fan of this series.


Rated 5 / 5 stars


It's done so well! It's hilarious and it gives real recipes. The drawings are really great, too! I don't think this is the best episode of Deep Fried, but it's definately one of the best java cartoons that can be seen on Newgrounds.



Rated 5 / 5 stars

This is the second DFL show that i've seen

So far this is a very funny series. I liked this on untill he went crazy!! But what can you do....


Rated 5 / 5 stars


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 95% of the time i could not breathe litterally i mean i really could not breathe i have to stop the moive for air the other 5% of the time i was pulling myself up off the ground man 8legged entertainment you really do entertain us all


Rated 5 / 5 stars


A very funny toon

Grapics : They were great
Style : Very different and cool
Sound : Great sound
Violence : Very little
Interactivity : A ton of things to click on
Humor : Very, very funny

Overall : Great job

People find this review helpful!