1. Use spacebar to detonate the steel bombs mid flight
2. You can pause the game by hitting P
3. Close the ads by hitting the big X at the top right
4. Every enemy has strengths and weeknesses. Some enemies are immune and deflect your attacks.
6. Deflect fireballs off your back. Deflect ice off your belly. Don't let red spike bombs hit you -- they always hurt, but you can shoot them down with any attack.
7. If you kill all the troops in the air ship the airship automatically dies.
8. Meteors are good to use against anything but you can save on ammo if you learn to exploit the enemy weaknesses.
9. You can change weapon modes by clicking on the icons or hitting the number keys.
10. If you shoot grease balls on something that is on fire it will make the flame grow bigger, but because there is a limited number of "stickies" you can add to an enemy if you shoot it more than 3 times it will put out the fire (it gets overwritten -- known issue).
11. Test the effectiveness of attacks by observing the health bars when you inflict damage on an enemy. If the health bar doesn't move much (or at all) then stop wasting ammo with that type of attack on that enemy.
12. Feel free to provide comments. I try to fix bugs and balance a little bit after the game release. Remember, for the latest version check my website www.lostvectors.com