Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This here is my first submission to newgrounds. Not sure of the response I'll get, but I'll be creating more games (better than this one) and adding them here if the response is good.
not bad but could be better first of all include a button to stop that bogus music,but still its an addicting game i often get to the level 13.
pretty nice! :^)
it a good game! but in My oppionion,it not Newgrounds quality yet..
sorry to say that,now! lets talk about how to help it! add some music,but not any of that repetitive thumpy music,I'm talking about spacey music that not to repetitive,but still have it so YOU CAN TURN OFF THE MUSIC! that is a must,improve the jetpacker graphics a little more,soften up the gold grabbing noises,and make the physics a little more...jetpack-esque but other then that its good!
P.S.I got to level 9 with a score of 4885 pretty addicting man...:)
Overall its an alright game, it would be kind of cool if you could shoot the robots or freeze them for a couple of second when you get to higher levels, because right now its just like frogger.
That was a brilliant game fun and challenging and something everyone would want to play!
You did a great job on this game with its brilliant graphics!
To me, here's what would help:
- smaller robots. Because the game screen really isn't that big.
- more animation. For example, a jet pack flame.
- either get rid of the gold nuggets at the bottom or make them actually get picked up. Of course, if he picks them up, he really has to put them somewhere when he gets to the top.
- if it's a jet pack, it's not a "diving" direction. Also, you might want to move those arrows onto the diving area and just show them the first time you go down... and up.
- putting clouds in the background would also help get rid of the "underwater" feeling that one gets from it.
Guess that's it. Good luck!
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.