not bad.... a revised version would score more.
A few anal points
1. A consistant style would be nice.
The charecters look good...doing everything in that style
would rock. (or at least every but the photos).
2. Space war...could be argued it was O's and X's before that... (didnt even have a screen, just an array of bulbs).
3. When he mentions GTA for the NES...use a screenshot of GTA for the NES!!! (serious a few years ago someone made it...google it).
4. Like others have said, you gota mention a few other things.
The Gameboy + Tetris is one of the most important games as far as the industary goes.
5. Arcade? (remember Donkey Kong, Miyamotos first game, was a success there first)