that was awsome. PLS MAKE MORE
UR AWWSOME THAT MOVIE PWNED all the other doom spoofs
oremoR nhoJ ,em llik tsum uoy emag eht niw oT
Couldn't John Romero go "Icon of Sin" on their asses?
What is he doing? Scuba diving? AH HA AH HA
I loved every minute of it. The greatest tribute to id Software ever conceived...
For those of you oblivious:
- "Suck it down" was a phrase John Romero used frequently to advertise Daikatana
- Tom Hall is credited to creating the teleporter in Doom
- Spider-mind a terrible thing to waste? They made a bunch of concept art for the Spider Mastermind, but it never made it into Doom 3
- "These games are getting really realistic" is a phrase that Bill Gates used in his horribly made Doom video demonstration for Windows 95
- John Carmack used to own a red Ferrari 308, before he donated it as a prize for a QuakeCon tourney (Thresh won it)
- "To win the game you must kill me, John Romero" is what plays when you encounter the final boss in Doom 2, but backwards and distorted to sound more demonic
- Not related to the flash, but Tom Hall left id Software in between Doom and Doom 2, joined Apogee/3D Realms, and became the lead game designer for Rise of the Triad
Haha, great job.
DOOM = Best Game in the World
Freakin crap you make me want to go play some DOOM 3 or some Quake 4... but my graphics driver is broken cuz i tried to download a new one... shit... oh well, I didn't think it'd be based on DOOM until i started watching, that was bad ass...
Glad to hear you're a fan of Doom. I wasn't really impressed by Doom 3, I prefer the original, though. My graphics card blows too, so it's retro gaming for me.