A little similar to beachfront, and a very good game. It is quite addictive, but pretty easy. I enjoyed it because of the upgrades. They seemed to pump a little bit of want and a goal into the game.
Ok lemme try my review again
You're right Glail forgive me I'm drunk I will specify more reasons as to why the game disapointed me.
1. Repetetive - the first 9 levels are exactly the same except for randomly chosen backgrounds and weather effects (didn't get past 10 srry mate)
2. Ass Weather effects - The weather in this game was pretty horrible man, for one the api snowflakes, rain, fog, ect looked horrid. Secondly your wind was too random, it didn't even bother to ease before changing directions.
3. Ass Power-Ups - dude cmon Bullet weight upgrade?, bullet speed upgrade? these upgrades with the exception of triple bullet are total cop-outs. Anyone could make upgrades like these, all they require is raising certain variables that affect your missle like weight and speed. Try making something exciting to work forward to.
4. Overused - dude I know I said this in the last review but seriously wtf? another defence game? when this is put on the front page will the flash it replaces really be less important than this? Yes I know you added boss fights and a defense system, but is that really a large enough change to justify another "defend your whatever game"?
5. Bitmap Rendering Error - I'm thinking this isn't so much your fault as much as it is flash's but there is a huge glitch where sometimes objects aren't loaded into the game. This may not be your fault, however it does affect your score seeing as you didn't look deep enough to figure out what might have caused this glitch.
You're a good programmer GG but you're games lately have been disapointing. Here's to hoping you go back to your roots with your next game.
1. it gets WAY better after elvel 10
2. Fine then you do better. Why does the snow look horrid? What do you want me to do to fix it then?
3. Yes, that's usually what an upgrade does
4. Fin think me up an idea for an original game and i'll forgive you.
5. I cant fix a glitch that nobody has ever gotten except for you and flash 7 users
The game was pretty addictive after a while, so yeah, it did get kind've boring. But it's a good game though.
this is a great game. you should add a life bar to the boss so we know when it will die instead of shutting it off right before we kill it because it takes so long to kill it then after we shut it off its like dang i coulda gone farther, anyways the lay out was real good and good game
i like these types of games
they are very addicting. i like all the different environments and the weather. the detail is very nice. it's all very well done. i can't really stop playing.