You think your so massive and smart don't ya buster. Here's my side of your argument:
"Make your own characters in the future"
- So since when was it against the law to make a parody?
"Also, this wasn't funny at all... In fact, the atempted "jokes" just made me dislike this more"
- Here's a definition for your word bank:
"The ability to perceive, enjoy, or express what is amusing, comical, incongruous, or absurd".
So, Try getting this sense of humour and you'll find life a lot more enjoyable.
"Also: the drawings! That plane was pathetic! Foamy looked like a piece of paper cut in the shape of a sleeveless t shirt! Learn to draw"
- Okay, so i'm not the best animator in the world, and i'll openly admit the plane scene was very poor. But since when was graphics the key to success?
- The UCFD is a swell group of flash animators. Note the word "swell" - this is something your not.
"I'm actually taking time to make my flash, which I won't submit for a while, not suck."
- Oh really? So where is it? I bet you you don't submit anything in the next few months. And if you do, you can guarantee that I will vote zero.
Okay, that's all from me. Now shut up and stop acting like such a hardass.