who turned out the lights?
It was hard
It was a hard game, but there's a difference between something being hard because it is challenging and being hard because it is poorly made.
the game seems to lag quite a bit for something that shouldn't use up the CPU much at all (unless something is wrong with my CPU at the moment) and items don't lock into place on the inventory or anything. That's not really a problem, but it can be pretty annoying.
It's almost impossible to light the lighter and click with the mouse because the button is so small on them.
I liked the idea of the secret message in the song, but you could barely read the text because of the font.
it wasn't very rewarding completing the game. All that happens is it goes straight to credits (with the inventory still there too).
just one in the line
Not that bad, thoug not that good. Just one of the many esc the room games with obvious item list. I liked PC interaction and <unusual> butchered leg :)
Good fun game
I think you guys should stop putting this game down.. i thought it was very good and you should find out more about escape rooms before you go putting them all down, the game is nothing like Crimson Room and there are hundereds like it anyway. If you cant even finish the game yourselves i dont think putting down the creator is going to help anyone - i dont think any of you could make a game half as good as this so have some respect. Overall a very good game.
Well this game was fun... and then I started playing.
1 - The pointer is awkward, why not settle with a standard one instead of a retarded finger ?
2 - There are too many bugs in this game. For example :
- Being able to pick up dynamite without having to open the curtains.
- Being able to pick up the half of the card without having to move the sheet.
- Being able to pick up the brick just by opening the first drawer.
- The mouse on the computer being able to go anywhere on the screen.
- Awkward little buttons to press eg. the lighter, the mouse.
- There are too many dead links when tabbing. There's something like 7 on the inventory thing, around 4 on the door, 3 extra on the blender.
As a point-and-click game goes, this isn't the best.