This is actually, really cool. I think I might spoof Mac...
Well, this flash seems to have really bad views, but it's worth a try, and it's funny. There's nothing much you can really do since the creator was probably too lazy (no offence) to finish it off. But anyway, good work...
* Is brutally honest when explaining why your computer cannot connect to the internet.
* Always a good, quick laugh - especially the constant virus pop-ups.
* The single piece of music that appears in this simulation...
* Give whoever made this a break - after all, this is 15 years old!
WHAT COULD BE IMPROVED?:
* At least make much more than the Media Player work (which is basically a loop of a nodding stickman). The rest is either debate on whether Paint or Photoshop is better; or a reminder that "WINDOWS HAS A VIRUS :]".
* Introduce some sort of anti-virus that tries to remove the constantly-mentioned virus. It could detect lots of files, it could detect none - and it could even crash the PC...
* I wonder if the misspellings of "START" and "connect" are deliberate or not.
* People should be able to close the "STIRT" button.
* Has anybody else noticed that the Recycle Bin's size is inconsistent?
* Take out a few of the virus pop-ups - perhaps let people trawl the My Computer section, perhaps complete with pop-ups that you may delete vital files in the C:/ drive.
* Put in more sections - and don't make them all lead to the virus pop-ups. An analogy: Not all roads lead to Rome, but I clearly wasn't on any of those jobs.
* Add a few more sounds as well. After a while, people will get bored of the same sound over and over again (and, as some people have pointed out, it gets old very quickly).
* What is this "veta version" that you speak of? I can only assume that it's the beta...
Hmm... It's OK, reall, but maybe you could create a remix of this with funnier errors, more programs .ect
WHY ALL SAYS THIS SUCKS!