It's an old one, but still worth a few minutes of your time whenever you're bored. My only complaint is that eventually, no matter how well you do, the coin goal for the level will reach a 'No-Win' scenario, where even a perfect run won't get you enough to progress. It's still a charmer, though, even after over a decade.
Good graphics and funny animation, causing havoc is fun, but gets boring fast. After you buy the strongest weapon, which is too easy and levels just repeat themselves it becomes boring. Gameplay is shallow. Needs more challenge, more danger, more upgrades, more abilities. The game should also have an ending so that there is something to strive to because it becomes senseless fast.
i have played this on y8 and now newgrounds its a cool gane :DD
I love this game, i kinda grew up with it a little... i played it with my brother for as long as i can remember and still play it today. So call this review bias or not, but here are the pros and cons in my opinion.
1. Has replay ability, as i said I've played this so many times i cant remember, its a lot of fun and a solid game overall.
2. Has ways to upgrade your character, something i really like in games.
3. Requires some skill, but is really a lot of just kinda that good old simple game feel, its not to complicated overall though.
4. Great animation and sounds, I love it when you hit people and hear "YOU NASTY BRUIT" or "here's a penny for ya"
5. They did a great job making the game so you couldn't just swing like crazy, without making it annoying, but i think the witches add a lot to the game.
1. Little upgrades, i could have the first mace after like 2 rounds if it wasn't for me wanting to get all the other weapons first, there's just not enough weapons and the expensive ones aren't expensive enough.
2. Can become a little repetitive, after a while, with the same maps sounds and goal not much changes with the exception of more money to get.
Those are the pros and cons in my opinion, you may not agree but those are the main things i noticed. As you can see there are more pros then cons, BUT some may think that some of my pros or cons weren't valid so it differs.
*NOTE: I made this chart based on as little bias as possible*
Of year 2005, I believe for /that/ time, the game was on even beyond the brink of the fashion of the Ofthe..
And can be played nowadays (tho it is not 2015 yet, not even a decade old :/ )