Cool, but needs to be tested.
Did you not test this game...? Judging from the fact that i can't kill anything after wave 5 on toddler i'm not quite sure how you can beat the higher levels.
Most ****y game ever
Towers do no dmg what so ever so that needs to be better the monsters go much to fast ice doesnt do anything ??
I had like 5 of the biggest towers and 4 ice towers but I got 2 kills every wave after wave 5
Those dragons are incredibly small!
Great, challenging game
Here's my tiringly lengthy review.
1. The premise of the game is good. I don't know of any other game where you defend a picnic (of all things). Plus, the little pixie is adorable.
2. I'm new to the TD genre (okay, so this was my first one), but the controls were easy enough for a noob to figure out (after reading the instructions), so good job.
3. I like how strategy-oriented the game is. No single technique will always work in every situation, which adds variety. I also like how certain enemies are resistant to certain elements. You really have to think on your feet to stop the hordes.
4. I don't care what other people say; the music works for this game--fast-paced. I liked it.
1. It is not immediately obvious what you are supposed to do in this game. You might want to clarify that the towers need to be placed near the road by selecting them from the menu and clicking the destination. I almost gave up on this game because of it, which is a shame because this is a really wonderful game.
2. The towers can be accidentally placed where they can't reach the enemy. When I move north from the southwest quadrant, I always end up placing a tower in the middle of the field where the directional button is, and then I can't recycle it, thus wasting resources.
3. That's all.
Now for a few suggestions:
1. Turn the NaN infinite resource bug into a cheat code. That way people who get frustrated with the game can win, and people who want a challenge won't have it ruined for them.
2. Random waves. Mix it up a bit, but don't have the red leapers on the first stage--that'd be suicide.
3. More waves. I like how you can eventually win, but I'd like to see more stages. Also, I'd like to see an endurance mode--you just keep playing until you die and the enemies just keep coming faster.
4. A high score display for the aforementioned endurance mode would also be nice.
5. Elemental chains. An enemy would hypothetically have to be hit with two or more elements in the proper order in order to be killed. For instance, some enemies would need to be frozen or poisoned before they can be killed by anything at all.
6. Thawing enemies. If an enemy gets frozen, a fire egg would un-freeze them.
7. Bosses. Stag beetles, yellowjackets, or maybe even a raccoon. That would be a headache for the poor little pixie!
8. More dialogue from the pixie. She could interject an "Oh no!" or "Gotcha!" every now and then. And between stages, she could give tips on how to set up the towers.
Sorry for the incredibly long-windedness of this review, but I can see how much time and effort you put into this game, so I thought the least I could do is write a well-thought out review. It is truly a fantastic and incredibly addictive game. Keep up the good work; I eagerly await the sequel!
--the Dark Neighbor
I enjoyed it
HAVE ANT PROBLEMS? JUST PLACE FIREBREATHING DRAGONS AROUND YOUR HOUSE PERIMETER. THAT'LL SHOW 'EM!
lolz using dragons to protect a picnic. And how come after i defeated the bug army I didn't get to eat what was left of the picnic? And how come I died just because some stupid bugs ate the picnic? It's the picnic that died not me.
I only gave it a 0 for sound cause I didn't have the volume on.