nicely done, but...
i really like it, but there is still place for some improvements. now this is good-meant advice, i'm not trying to mock u or anything. well, here goes:
1. get rid of the flashing part. is really annoys when ur playing. (i can't speak for myself, but this may give elepsies the willies(don't know how to spell it, hope u know what i mean))
2. only use one colour for every kind of block. these multiple colours make the whole thing unnecessarily complicated.
3. maybe u wanna change the thingy with the line at the bottom, showing u where the piece will be if u hard drop it. (it's helpful at the beginning, but u lose it more out of view the higher u get). my suggestion: some kinda phantom-block, showing how the block would sit when it hits the bottom in it's current condition in mid-air. (if that's not too hard to do, considering it's a flash)
now what is good the way it is:
1. the sensitivity was just right. nothing more to say there.
2. the music was nicely remixed. very nice indeed.
3. the anime babe is a REALLY nice add-on. her look when sees looks at you from the side is so damn HOT.
i'm assuming, cuz ur a girl (damn, i hope i'm not wrong), the anime babe's supposed to be some kind of self-portrait? if so, i can only say one thing:
i'd hit that! (in a positive way of course) ^^
now here i am, coming to an end with this review, i realized something:
this is the longest review i have ever written here on newgrounds. wow, ur really something!
1: The flashing is meant to make it harder to place pieces when you play. Otherwise this would be just another tetris game and well, why bother making a copy of a copy of a copy?
2: Unnecessarily complicated? I don't have a problem playing it, I don't pay attention to the next color of each block, but the shape ... Hmm. If it makes it harder for you well then just consider it a better challenge.
3: The ghost block is a good idea ... but ... I don't like the idea of making things too easy. I'm debating if I should drop all my current, and urgent, projects to fix that. Hmmm. No.
I made this one awhile ago. I have too much on my plate right now to go in and change anything ... assuming I can even find my FLA file now after getting new computers, updating programs, redoing computers after major meltdowns, that sort of thing. I doubt I have any of the old FLA files of any of my old flash games. The computer I made this one on died right after I started going to ITT Tech, I don't think it was one of the files backed up on my other computers. Only the current projects are still intact. So, unfortunately this one is now stuck as it is.
Yes the girl is based on me. I'm on facebook and myspace with the same user name if you want to see some pictures.
Thanks for the in depth review.