nicely done, but...
i really like it, but there is still place for some improvements. now this is good-meant advice, i'm not trying to mock u or anything. well, here goes:
1. get rid of the flashing part. is really annoys when ur playing. (i can't speak for myself, but this may give elepsies the willies(don't know how to spell it, hope u know what i mean))
2. only use one colour for every kind of block. these multiple colours make the whole thing unnecessarily complicated.
3. maybe u wanna change the thingy with the line at the bottom, showing u where the piece will be if u hard drop it. (it's helpful at the beginning, but u lose it more out of view the higher u get). my suggestion: some kinda phantom-block, showing how the block would sit when it hits the bottom in it's current condition in mid-air. (if that's not too hard to do, considering it's a flash)
now what is good the way it is:
1. the sensitivity was just right. nothing more to say there.
2. the music was nicely remixed. very nice indeed.
3. the anime babe is a REALLY nice add-on. her look when sees looks at you from the side is so damn HOT.
i'm assuming, cuz ur a girl (damn, i hope i'm not wrong), the anime babe's supposed to be some kind of self-portrait? if so, i can only say one thing:
i'd hit that! (in a positive way of course) ^^
now here i am, coming to an end with this review, i realized something:
this is the longest review i have ever written here on newgrounds. wow, ur really something!