not too shabby
its a simple action platformer,
but still delievers entertainment.
the jumping mechanics did seem
a little rough around the edges,
it was either you were too short
of a jump or too long. this issue
especially came up in the 2nd
level with the 2nd set of saws
i think, it seem like i couldnt
quite make on it ever...possible
glitch or fault on my part?
otherwise it was fun while it
lasted, but not completely innovative
either. also the visuals were crisp too.
Just fucking amazing
And I like the Ren and Stimpy font ! For some reason it made it look more proffesional. Super Duper
Great Game, but...
This was a really great game, but some of the spawn places are pretty screwed up, like the gap in the beginning of the second stage. I shouldn't come back to life over the same hole that killed me once.
Other than that nice, orginal game
Ouch.. nice game :)
Didn't even notice this was you guys.. well, it's an absolutely stunning game. Visuals are very sweet, good job Luis, and the programming/mechanics are very tight, amen NegativeONE.
But, I must inquire, no credit listed at all for me? Not even under Misc Support? Ouch... I guess the voices weren't that integral.. :(
Also, NegativeONE, I only encountered a few bugs (prob just freak occurences), but figured I'd list them for you.
1) One time the loader fully loaded, but nothing happened.. weird. No big deal though.
2) In the caverns, after falling down the big gap under the first blade, instead of warping to the previous land mass, I warped to a few ahead, a tall skinny one with the fat slug guy on it--though, I'm not really complaining on that one :)
3) And once falling down the same gap, I warped backwards to the caverns start, offscreen somewhere, and just kept dieing until all the lives were out.
Well, that was fun, good work!
Ech, sorry about that. I didn't even know who did the voices. The cutscenes were done completely outside of my intervention or view. I'll mention this to luis and we can have it added in the next update.
Regarding the bugs..
1) I have no idea how that could have happened. I can recheck the code, but I think that was a fluke. No one else has mentioned it happening.
2) Yeah, sometimes that'll happen when it finds something it doesn't like about the platforms behind the player, and defaults to one in front.
3) A common one. I lost the respawn system with the hard drive crash, making it one of the things that I had to impatiently rewrite. It didn't get the attention it should have, the second time around.
amazing graphics and all that good stuff. but on the first boss it reminded me of another game. have you ever played chuck rock on the super nintendo, becuase the trisaratops (or however you pwell it) does that exact same method of attack. well i was just wondering so yea. good game keep up the good work.