Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
I found a old review on your older stuff here on NG, and i decided to take a peak at your newer stuff!
You have improved man! This flash truly made me happy. The music combined with the trippy colors makes for a perfect ending of my night.
keep up the good work :)
I don't think Harrison Ford as the President (Air Force One) was well enouge known... but it was funnie
cool flash, even if it was a commercial
glad u found that part funny =)
there've actually been quite a few repeats of air force 1 here on TV, but its a cool movie i reckon :P
((( DECENT )))
This was pretty decent for a small ad but it could have had more to it like the alien could have gone more places and did more things, i like the music is nice and i like that you had sound effects. The idea behind this is cool so keep it up...
thx for the review :) I would've loved to the alien to visit more places except that we were contrained to 60 seconds. Anything more than that would have been a really expensive ad heehe. But yeah, I would've loved to have been able to extend on that.
It was alright. Put me in a good mood. Nice a happy.
Happy is good!
not bad, at all. i love that the spaceship had the character of a happy little carefree butterfly, actually. the only problems it had were:
1. the guy hanging off the plane. is that a reference to a movie? i don't remember seeing anything like that in a movie.. ?
2. the alien at the end who.. burns up?.. the script and then the watch comes down and the script re appears, that was all just wierd. when you end the commercial dont have the script appear and disappear. its just.. wierd.
things you could add to it,
1. some dialogue besides bonjour! it was cute, funny, but.. bland. you have audio technology for a very good reason. spice it up.
2. a bit more effort. just to smooth it out a little. your graphics are above average (sadly.. average is pretty bad though).. really they are decent.. they need a bit of work
3. if the commercial could afford to be a little longer.. add another couple of countries. it just makes everything more colorful that way.
good job guys :)
Thanks for the feedback :)
Yeah, the guy hanging off the end of the plane is a reference to Harrison Ford who played the President of the United States in "Air Force 1".
i'll make sure i use more voice acting in the future :) You're right it would have been a difference .
Fernando accepts a difficult mission from a suspicious guy who buys him some yoghurt.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.