this is a very thoughtful idea.
this is how to win
1. go through open space
2. get blue key and go back to where you started
3. go through blue door
4. step into flashing circle
5. go through open space
6. go through the faded block in the giant wall in the middle
7. get yellow key and leave the room
8. step into flashing circle again
9. leave the room
10. go through yellow door
11. go around the x's to get green key
12. leave the room
13. go through open space at the top
14. step into flashing circle (once again)
15. open green door
16. cross the red wall
You've got a pretty decent game here, the graphics and music are fine, and the puzzle although simple, is kind of fun, you have a glitch though, when you get to the second level, it just freezes, I would probably give a seven or eight, but the glitch would have to be fixed.
A great game for it's time,this can even still be fun to this day,a great concept and simple yet fun gameplay,a true classic in interactivity on Newgrounds.
BEST SERIES EVER
i love this game and ther whole serious, they rulez and pwn so hard
I complete level one. A screen pops up with a password... and the music just goes on and on and on it hangs...