good game ...
is a old movie of monsters ! rlz
Very good but i have a question, what movies did you get these pictures from? Im interested to finding some in a movie store and watch it lol
Sure, they are listed in the credits, but what the hell, here they are in the order they appeared (the title, followed by a few words about the pic, incase you forgot which pic was in the order):
1. Ernest Scared Stupid -- The ugly troll
2. Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - the Pumpkin King on the straw horse
3. Poltergeist - The chairs stacked on the table
4. Nightmare on Elm Street - Freddy Kruger's arms stretched out in the alley
5. (Stanley Kubrick's) The Shining - The bloody hallway mess
6. Exorcist III - The asylum with the woman crawling on the cieling
and 7. The Exorcist - The famed head spin.
The last three, I consider the best creepy/scary movies out of the bunch. Nightmare on Elm street is a good flick too. The first three are either comedy or pretty timid.
Have fun watching the flicks!
took me about a half an hour...
it was really hard, but i liked the groovy music that you put in there, and i liked the hardness of this. i will admit it was somewhat frusterating, and some of those hints didnt help much, but i got through the game. awesome game!
i hate you. Nice game even though i can't pass the first level ^^.
Omg I can't beat the fouth picture the one with the shadows and that guy standing with the super elongated arms...Ive found four of the differences but not the last...any hints?