played it, 1 minute, exited out of it. the end of that. 1 word BORING
Not a bad start
I enjoyed playing that. A couple of suggestions:
1. The game didn't seem to get much harder. Maybe difficulty needs to increase a bit.
2. The music loop was a little awkward. It should be more fluid.
3. More enemies & new enemy attacks.
4. More weapons!
5. Bug - A zombie worm got stuck right in front of me about halfway through and stayed for 30 sec. Couldn't kill it.
6. Get the next one at least up to this caliber!
this game was done pretty well. There are a few things that could have made it better though. You should have made it a little more complex. Add different weapons. Add bosses. It was fun, but got boring relatively fast. If you would add some things to stop it from getting old it could be a really cool game. Good Job, Keep it up.
Simple game, no variety.
Well first off, the controls felt right and responsive. I felt like I was in control of the game for it's entirety.
However, the game seemed like an ever-lasting loop of fighting bats and zombie worms. Two enemies through out the entire game just isn't fun after oh...the first 30 seconds. Not only that, the same bland background kept looping. How I wished I had the chance to feel like I got somewhere in the game...
The sound was half way decent and the violence was not over done, which is good.
Another thing I liked about this game was that I could see where the bullet was going before it hit the enemy, which added to the overall control of the game.
Bottom line is, if it weren't for the only 2 enemies and the looping simplistic backgrounds, this game would have kept my interest.
Short but fun
Not much can beat worms killing worms...