Lots of problem:(
And it looks too much like a Sim Date game.
First off, you get 150 dollars for working anywhere, no matter what your strength, charm, or intelligence is at.
2. The furniture looks crap-tastic.
3. When you "earn" 150 dollars for "working", it says + $20.00n every time.
4. There are two buttons to buy intelligence in school, one of which doesn't do anything.
5. The Train station can't take you anywhere.
Having a car is pointless since it doesn't really speed any aspect of the game up.
6. Each day in the game is the same, and places that should be closed at night(school) are open at night.
7. The home graphics and location graphics are very dull, as if palette limited to a small number of colors.
8. Your spelling and grammar structure are terrible. This means A. You are too young to write properly., B. In a huge hurry to finish it., C. Drunk., or D: Foreign. Whichever is correct can be fixed easily. Either learn how to write/spell, get someone who knows english better to write for you, sober up, or slow down a bit.
9. It gets boring after 3 "days".
10. It makes Sim Date games look way better than they really are, by comparison to this "game".
I hope you don't take any of this the wong way, but if I don't help weed out the NG garden, then who will? And if you're about to mention that I don't make any flash....stop. the only reason I don't make flash is because I can't be bothered to, and there are enough people who do a fine enough job without me anyways.
Besides, I only review on NG when I have time free from writing amateur novels, making 2d adventure game demos in AGS, and baking fancy desserts.....so there:) :p.
And no, I don't care if you call me stupid, because I know you are only talking to yourself when saying it.:):p
its confuseing but looks alright
i liked how it works and every thing but i dont really get how to play it if u have any hints plz email me at email@example.com
it looks like a good game only one smal prob.
it don`t get a damn of it:@
but anyway it still looks like a good game there are ofcours some minor details to be workt out but that aint that hard i gues
Just a suggestion
I liked the game, thought it was a neat idea with the furniture and car and all... however, I'd buy a table, place it, then go buy a chair and when I came back to my home the damn table was gone...
Just a few bugs to be worked out, then it should be a fun game!
this ain't no good. im sorry but until you bring the real version out this is utter bollocks