Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Madness Combat 3: Avenger.
Who else saw the dancing guy from the first episode on the camera?
The ending was sad.
Amazing! Best Episodes Ever!!
One of the best Madness Episodes ever made.
A few things I especially like about this:
- Kill counter introduced
- Hank finally getting a distinguishing feature - head wound from Madness Redeemer wrapped.
- Clown appearing as an especially tough enemy and getting raised as zombie in the end.
- Huge amount of different and various weapons of all groups - guns, blades and blunts and improvised weapons like road sign, that becomes one of series icons.
- Enemies having random skill levels. Some get defeated by a single blunt object throw while others hide behind tables and even block a few bullets with a sword.
- Improbability drive introduced - giving due to this series being true Madness. Falling whales and marshmallows (cool reference to first madness movie), gravity going bonkers, sun becoming a guy and going after the protagonist, insane amount of blood from a random guy and others.
- Great ending: Just when it seems it is going to end just like the previous episode, Hank defeats his destiny from looping and kills both Sheriff and Jebus as well as dying himself. This would be cool as an ending of the series but luckily for fans the series was continued (and spin-offed by fans). Madness is too great to end so soon!
Awesome when's 4 coming?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.