- If you need money - invest in luck. luck 8-10 will give you a lot of money bonuses.
- Do not forget about perception - making maximum damage allows you to kill enemies faster an saves your ammo. Simply saying - increasing perception you directly increase damage of any weapon.
- Pick character wisely, "Hulk" guy is slowest character,
- girl protection missions will be easier if you have some close-range weapon. Acid-gun or flamer. And be sure you have enough grenades. In those missins best tactics is to hold position.
- grenades will not hurt you or girfriend.
- give attention to guns descriptions, short range weapon will do minimal damage on big distances, shotgun for example can kill any zombie in one shot when he is close to you, but on the screen-long distances shotgun is even worse than first pistol. Weapons like deagle or any gauss can kill or at least hurt several enemies with one bullet, use them to shoot a crowds.
- use Q button - quick switch between weapons (current/previously used).
STAGE 45 - is a PAYBACK TIME FOR STUPID GIRLFRIEND!!!